Scrapbook Layout Made with Altenew Washi Tapes

2018/03/13

Hi! I am back on the Altenew scrapbook blog with a new scrapbook layout made with many gorgeous Altenew products. I just got the new wide washi tapes and, of course, I had to try them. I used the Dotted, Floral Flurries and Monochrome Washi Tapes.


First, I adhered them on a white cardstock and then, with a precision scissor, I fussy cut the gorgeous blue and pinkish flowers. It took some time but it’s definitely worth the effort.


I placed the Dotted Washi Tape strip in the middle of a 12×12 white cardstock and layered all the fussy cut flowers around it. I used foam tape to create dimensions. Between the flowers, I added some butterflies from the Reflection Collection Epoxy Buttons and Wood Veneers.


On the right side, I framed my photo with Reflection Collection White Decorative Frames. To balance my page, I added a camera sticker from the Our Family Cardstock Stickers Sheet with a title created from the Reflection Collection Alphabet Puffy Stickers Sheet.


I stamped few sentiments from the Floral Shadow Stamp Set with Jet Black Ink. In the end, I scattered blue, dark pink and black Enamel Dots from Our Family Scrapbook Collection and New Day Card Kit.


I hope you will try out these beautiful, new Altenew Washi Tapes. 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Flóra

2 comments