Summer layout with Oasis - Crate Paper

2017/06/07

Hi Ladies! Today I am here sharing a new 12x12 layout created mainly with Crate Paper Oasis collection. Even if it is almost summer, I haven’t had any summer themed photos yet, so I dived into the photo archive. I found some great memories from 2014 to document.


This time I chose clean and simple design, so for the base I used a white cardstock. I cut out a big summer themed title (ID #191200) with Silhouette Cameo. Then, I picked up vibrant Oasis and Chasing Dreams patterned paper. I was playing a lot with the order of the colors and patterns. I kept in mind to match the color of the word or element meaning. I adhered the back of the cut out and backed with the chosen papers one by one. I used a small scissors on tight spaces.


Once this was done I placed my beach photo and start to embellish the page. I used mainly big elements from the 12x12 Chipboard Sheet. I added few Cardstock and Puffy Stickers as well. To fill up the empty space I used Phrase Stickers, this is always a great trick.


In the end I decided to add a frame to the layout, because it looked unfinished. I chose Spring Break, what is one of may favourite from Oasis collection. To finish off my project I scattered colorful buttons and enamel dots.


Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you like my page and will pull out some of your favorite summer memories to document with the stunning Oasis collection!


5 comments